Deep Analysis, Interactive Resources
Conduct targeted marketing campaigns to prospective students earlier in the recruitment cycle based on the three Success Indices.
- Focus marketing campaigns on prospective students based on geospatial analyses; insight is afforded based on historic student markets and current student markets. Geospatial market intelligence enables the strategic use of funds to high-priority markets.
- Develop communication flows to diverse student groups which describe the alignment of institutional resources with the expressed interests and academic performances of prospective and current students.
- Explore new student markets through the use of the three Success Indices and Geospatial Analyses.
- Gain insight into the common interests of students through the use of the advanced ‘Student Search’ feature which researches student information.
- Provide observations into student groups on based their information through the use of the Autocluster feature.
- Provide market intelligence throughout each phase of the funnel management process: prospect, inquiry, applicant, accepted, deposited, registered, matriculant, based on the three Success Indices and complementary analytics.
Strategic marketing and recruitment pivots can be made based on changes in students’ responses and Success Indices.